PARA-PARA-PARADISE

PARA-PARA-PARADISE

viernes, 11 de noviembre de 2011

This light emerge to tell me it's alright.


I turn the music up, I got my records on. I shut the world outside until the lights come on. Maybe the streets alight, maybe the trees are gone; I feel my heart start beating to my favorite song and all the kids they dance, all the kids all night, until Monday morning feels another life. I turn the music up, I'm on a roll this time and heaven is in sight.
I turn the music up, I got my records on
From underneath the rubble sing a rebel song
Don't want to see another generation drop
I'd rather be a comma than a full stop
Maybe I'm in the black, maybe I'm on my knees, maybe I'm in the gap between the two trapezes but my heart is beating and my pulses start; cathedrals in my heart.
As we saw oh this light I swear you, emerge blinking into, to tell me it's alright as we soar walls, every siren is a symphony and every tear's a waterfall.